What does the syllabus encompass?
You will learn what Kanban is, how it operates, and what advantages it offers compared to other approaches for managing product development. You will also gain a solid understanding of advanced subjects, will learn how to apply Kanban to various scenarios, and will be exposed to case studies and existing best practices.
What will be my qualification level after passing the final exam?
With this certification, you can promote your professional excellence in applying Kanban to any environment. You can work with teams to help them build effective relationships and understand the dynamics within the team.
Enroll here : https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/certified-kanban-coach-training-tickets-153252082103
The topics of the official training material for this certification are as follows:
- Kanban & Kanban Systems
- Origin and history
- Toyota’s six rules
- Kanban in project management
- Implementing Kanban
- The three-bin system
- Push systems vs pull systems
- Kanban Board & Cards
- WIP limits
- Reporting and Analysis
- Kanban Metrics
- Little’s Law
- Cumulative Flow Diagrams
- Definition of a value stream
- continuous improvement
- Kaizen Culture
- Useful takeaways for final examination
- learn what Kanban is, how it operates, and what advantages it offers compared to other approaches;
- learn the difference between traditional and agile methods;
- be able to understand the Three-bin system, the Kaizen culture, and the methods of visual control;
- learn everything about the key components of Kanban – the WIP limits, Kanban cards, and Kanban walls;
- learn how to apply Kanban to various scenarios and gain a solid understanding of advanced subjects